Choose an Auto Repair Shop That Will Fix Your Acura’s Problem Properly
We know how much you depend on your vehicle, and that means it’s important not only that it works properly, but when it malfunctions, you need to be able to count on repairs done right the first time.
At Preferred Auto Care, not only do we have specialized knowledge of Acura vehicles, but all our technicians are highly trained and ASE certified to provide you with the best service. You can count on quality manufacturer-approved parts and quality repairs, with most work done in just one day.
You should never have to be without transportation when you need it. If you need help getting to work or back home while we service your car, ask about our complimentary shuttle service, which is included with your appointment!
Stop Worrying About Your Vehicle!
We can educate you about what to look out for in your Acura, so you can spot any potential problems early.
We also work with you to assist you in extending the life and maintaining the resale value of your vehicle.
Repairs Done Right the First Time :
- Oil and filter changes
- Timing belt and alternator repairs
- Clutch and transmission repairs
- Electrical and drivability problems
- Brake, shock, suspension, and axle repairs
- Factory recommended maintenance
Maximize your car’s performance :
- Regular checkups at 15,000, 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 miles
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles
- Annual antifreeze inspections and have it changed antifreeze every two years on older vehicles
- Change transmissions fluid every 30,000 miles
- Change brake fluid every three years