You Can Rely Upon Our Quality Workmanship and Quality Service
Bring your vehicle to Preferred Auto Care to take advantage of our specialized knowledge and expertise on Subaru vehicles. We can find the problem fast and get it fixed correctly the first time – often in one day.
Our staff is all highly trained and ASE certified, so you can count on the highest quality service no matter what the problem. We keep up-to-date on all the latest information in the industry, so we are always prepared to service your problem quickly and efficiently.
If you still can’t afford to be without transportation for the duration of the repairs, we offer a shuttle service when you make an appointment. The best part is that it is available free of charge.
Understand Your Subaru
We have specialized knowledge and experience with Subaru, and you can trust that we can fix your right.
We offer advice to help you spot problems early, and extend the life of your vehicle.
Repairs Done Right the First Time :
- Oil and filter changes
- Timing belt and alternator repairs
- Clutch and transmission repairs
- Electrical and drivability problems
- Brake, shock, suspension, and axle repairs
- Factory-recommended maintenance
Maximize Your Vehicle’s Performance :
- Regular checkups at 15,000, 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 miles
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles
- Annual antifreeze inspections and have it changed antifreeze every two years on older vehicles
- Change transmissions fluid every 30,000 miles
- Change brake fluid every three years